Makes: 4 cups
GF, V, VG
- 8 cardamom seeds
- 4 black peppercorns
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 8 cloves
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, sliced, or 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 2 cups water
- 4 teabags or 4 heaped tsp Goodguts Probiotic Breakfast Tea
- Sugar or honey, to taste
- Place cardamom cloves, peppercorns and fennel in mortar and crush.
- Place crushed spices in saucepan along with cinnamon sticks, cloves, ginger, milk and 2 cups of water. Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat, add teabags/loose-leaf Goodguts Probiotic Tea, cover and let brew for 8–10 mins.
- Strain into cups add sugar or honey to taste. Enjoy.