Makes: 4 cups
GF, V, VG
- 8 cardamom seeds
- 4 black peppercorns
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 8 cloves
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, sliced, or 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 2 cups water
- 4 teabags or 4 heaped tsp Goodguts Probiotic Breakfast Tea
- Sugar or honey, to taste
- Place cardamom cloves, peppercorns and fennel in mortar and crush.
- Place crushed spices in saucepan along with cinnamon sticks, cloves, ginger, milk and 2 cups of water. Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat, add teabags/loose-leaf Goodguts Probiotic Tea, cover and let brew for 8–10 mins.
- Strain into cups add sugar or honey to taste. Enjoy.
GF, V, VG
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 teabags or 2 tsp loose-leaf Goodguts Probiotic Breakfast Tea
- ½ cup quick-cook tapioca pearls
- Milk of choice, to serve
- 3–4 ice cubes
- Sugar or your choice of sweetener (optional)
- Steep the Goodguts tea with 2 cups boiled water. Let sit until it reaches room temperature. You can leave tea in water as it cools.
- Cook tapioca pearls: Bring 4 cups water to boil over high heat and add tapioca pearls. Stir gently for about 5 mins or until they begin to float to top. Drain and rinse pearls under cold water.
- Make the bubble tea: Divide tapioca pearls into 2 tall glasses. Add a few ice cubes to each glass. Pour 1 cup of tea into each glass. Add 1½ tbsp milk into each glass, stir and sweeten to taste. Enjoy.
Our Probiotic Teas
Probiotic Tea Subscription
The GoodGuts Probiotic Tea of your choice delivered every 4 weeks! No lock-in contract. Cancel or change your subscription at any time.$28 EVERY 4 WEEKS FOR A YEAR