GF, V, VG
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 teabags or 2 tsp loose-leaf Goodguts Probiotic Breakfast Tea
- ½ cup quick-cook tapioca pearls
- Milk of choice, to serve
- 3–4 ice cubes
- Sugar or your choice of sweetener (optional)
- Steep the Goodguts tea with 2 cups boiled water. Let sit until it reaches room temperature. You can leave tea in water as it cools.
- Cook tapioca pearls: Bring 4 cups water to boil over high heat and add tapioca pearls. Stir gently for about 5 mins or until they begin to float to top. Drain and rinse pearls under cold water.
- Make the bubble tea: Divide tapioca pearls into 2 tall glasses. Add a few ice cubes to each glass. Pour 1 cup of tea into each glass. Add 1½ tbsp milk into each glass, stir and sweeten to taste. Enjoy.